We are a client-centric scrap management firm committed to following the industry’s best practices for managing industrial scrap efficiency to optimize clients’ profitability. AM Industries follows complete compliance with recycling and scrap regulations and offers 100% transparency and undivided attention to your scrap management project with dedicated site supervisors.
We adhere to industry best standards and ensure complete openness by bringing decades of scrap industry experience to the table.
AM Industries’ Scrap Management Process
1. Connect with AM Industries & Share your details
Give us a call and have a word with our in-person representatives. You have to share a few details about your business’s regular waste generation and a few more things such as
- What materials do you generate? We trade the materials with CPCB registered recyclers, who recycle metal, plastic, e-waste, and wooden scraps as well.
- Give us a tentative scrap generation or the volume of scrap materials.
- Frequency of scrap material generation and how do you expect the disposal of the same.
- Based on all the information, we can give you the best rates in the Industry and a Correct disposal plan.
2. A consultant will pay a visit
A consultant will be assigned for your job and this person will visit your facility by the said time. After a thorough material inspection, we’ll provide the best quote. During this visit, the expert will formulate a blueprint for a successful long-term Scrap Material Management partnership.
3. Get back to us for confirming the job
If you agree with the said Rates, we prepare the contract paperwork or sign your contract and then we start scrap lifting. We also provide the updates related to scrap movement on a daily basis to the concerned person/team.